Your sponsorship helps make it possible to hold the Clove Run each year. The race provides an opportunity for families and friends in the Castleon/Schodack community and surrounding areas to socialize in active and healthy ways. Your sponsorship will also help support the race’s beneficiary, the CCMS Anchor, a worthy non-profit food pantry in Castleton that assists the area’s lowest-income families. Last year’s race resulted in a donation of $5,000 to the Anchor. We will do everything we can to let the participants and the entire community know that you stepped forward to sponsor this day of healthy fun.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Financial Donations
- a donation of $500 (goods and services also apply whose cash value is equivalent) will be recognized by a large graphic on the top of the race T-Shirts
- a donation of $200 (goods and services also apply whose cash value is equivalent) will be recognized by a medium size graphic on the back of the race T-Shirts
- a donation of $100 (goods and services also apply whose cash value is equivalent) will be recognized by a regular size graphic on the back of the race T-Shirts
- Door Prizes: donated gifts, certificates, and prizes will be awarded by a drawing at the race. Race packets will contain an advertisement by the contributor, if provided.
- Race Day Refreshments: we are seeking donations of food, bottled water, paper goods, etc. to sustain the racers, their supporters, and race volunteers on Race Day.
If you would like further information, please contact Sara Westcott, Race Director, by e-mail. Monetary donations may be made payable to Castleton Road Racing Commission and mailed to CRRC, PO Box 42, Castleton, NY 12033.
Thank you for helping to sponsor a great race in the Castleton/Schodack area, and for helping a local charity that helps families in need each and every day.