Clove Run Volunteers Always Welcome
Please email Sara Westcott if you would like to volunteer and help make the Clove Run a success!
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- To work with the members of the Clove Run Committee in planning for the event prior to the day of the races. The committee meets once a month for planning purposes, and contacts local businesses for monetary donations and prizes for the Clove Run and for the donation/purchase of food, bottled water, paper goods, and other supplies and materials needed the day of the races.
- Friday – August 17 – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm:
- to help prepare the packets of materials for the people who signed up for the Clove Run prior to the day of the races.
- to organize other materials needed the day of the races.
- Saturday – August 18 – beginning at 7:00 am at the Castleton Elementary School and ending about 12:00 Noon:
- Bib # Distribution – to Check-In pre-registered entrants
- Walk Up Registration – to take registration forms and fees
- T-Shirt Distribution – to distribute T-shirts to entrants.
- Table and Water Distribution – to help distribute tables, water, and necessary supplies along the race courses before the races
- Course Marshals – to help direct runners along course, hand out water to runners, and to help police control traffic on the course during the race
- Refreshments Distribution – to help set up and distribute refreshments to runners/walkers
- Clean-Up – to help cleanup in the start and finish area after the races are over, and to collect the tables and other materials distributed along the race courses before the races